My Access Florida Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The ACCESS Florida Program stands for Automated Community Connection to Economic Self Sufficiency which provides food, medical and cash assistance to families who need it in these harsh economic climate. For a website that caters to the needs of families, the My ACCESS Florida Login is less than family-friendly. Aside from the website landing page's lack of content that gives an initial viewer an idea of its purpose, just finding the My ACCESS Florida Login is quite a challenge. The page's design makes it difficult to pinpoint where certain links are or where they lead to. The links that are easily accessible are also somewhat repetitive, thus adding confusion to locating the login form. Additionally, there is a boldy designed text that reads "Partners login here" on the top right corner of the page where login forms are usually located. However, that link is misleading and is not the My ACCESS Florida Login. The login form is actually in a separate popup page! Unfortunately, aside from the basic information on login in, the separate pop up page puts the "Help" link in a less noticeable area on top of the screen. The linked labeled "Helpful Links" found on the landing page also is not very helpful because an error in the website does not allow the page to show. Not to worry, we are here to instruct you on how to get to the login form easily:
Instructions to Log In:
1. Go to http://www.myflorida.com/accessflorida/.
2. Click on the icon named, "My ACCESS Account" under a box labeled "Online Account." This box is located towards the right side of the page.
3. A popup window will appear. Enter your username and password then click "Login."
Alternatively, you can go directly to https://myaccessaccount.dcf.state.fl.us/ and enter your login information.
Having trouble logging in? Reset your login information:
For username problems:
1. Click on "Forgot User Name?" under the login form or go to https://myaccessaccount.dcf.state.fl.us/ForgotUserName/ForgotUserName1.aspx.
2. Enter your information on the form provided and hit "Continue."
3. Follow the necessary steps for entering your case information then hit "Continue"
4. Next enter the needed information for account verification then hit "Continue."
5. Follow the step to setting up security the hit "Continue."
6. Confirm the process.
For password problems:
1. Click on "Forgot your Password?" under the login form or go to https://myaccessaccount.dcf.state.fl.us/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword1.aspx.
2. Enter your username then click "Continue."
3. Answer the security questions.
4. Change your password then confirm.
Still having trouble?
ACCESS Central Mail Center
P.O. Box 1
Wildwood, FL 34785
You can also contact the Customer Call Center at 866-762-2237 during business hours for assistance with your login or visit their Help page at https://myaccessaccount.dcf.state.fl.us/Login_Help.html. On that page, you can also find detailed instructions on how to login, troubleshoot login information and change your username or password. You may also use their "Contact Us" form that is found on: http://www.myflfamilies.com/contact?program=ACCESS%20Florida.
Our goal is to provide you with the most up to date login instructions. Be sure to bookmark this page for reference or for any update on the My ACCESS Florida Login process.